1. DepoDock will complete summaries or chronologies for Clients by the deadline specified at the time of order.
2. All deposition transcripts or medical records submitted for summary must be in the English language. All summaries and chronologies completed by DepoDock will be in the English language.
3. Deposition transcripts and medical records are accepted only in scanned format either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via secure dropbox link.
4. Client agrees that charges will be invoiced at $1.25 per page of transcript with a standard seven business day turnaround for deposition summaries and $1.75 per page of medical record for chronologies with turnaround time to be determined by volume of records. Orders must be placed by 10am EST in order to be completed no later than 5pm EST 7 business days later. Orders placed after 10am EST will be completed no later than 5pm EST 8 business days later. Weekends and holidays are not considered as business days. Holidays are as follows: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, day before Christmas, Christmas Day, day after Christmas.
5. DepoDock will inform Client via an email notification when the summary or chronology is completed and ready for delivery.
6. Payment is due upon receipt of the notification email. All payments must be in US dollars and must be made via credit card through PayPal unless other arrangements have been made in advance. Payment that is not effected within 5 days of email notification date shall be considered past due. In the event that a Client does not respond to the email notification within 5 days, DepoDock reserves the right to cease production on other current Client orders until the balance owed is cleared. Client’s DepoDock account will be suspended if payment is not received within 10 days of email notification date. Account will be reinstated once payment is received. DepoDock may extend a line of credit to Clients after a working relationship has been established.
7. DepoDock provides summaries of depositions or medical records submitted to us, but we do not interpret or provide any opinions regarding the content of the transcripts or medical records. DepoDock simply makes the information more concise and easy to read. Client agrees that summaries and chronologies are not intended to be a substitute for the original written transcript or medical records and agrees that Client will always rely on the original transcript for actual testimony and medical records for relevant information. Use of DepoDock’s services is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between Client and DepoDock.
9. Cancellation Policy: DepoDock may not be able to honor requests to cancel orders that have already been submitted and summarization has begun. If summarization has not begun, the order may be cancelled although an administrative fee of $25.00 may be charged for the cancellation.
DepoDock does not provide legal services and is not providing legal advice.